Skip to content
- Xiaoliang Ge, Guy Meynants, Pascale Francis, Karen Feyen, Sahitya Janardhan, Adi Xhakoni, “A BSI Global Shutter Pixel with Background Light Suppression for Multi-Frame Differential Imaging“, proc. 2019 International Image Sensor Workshop, June 2019, Hiroshima, Japan
- Guy Meynants, Bram Wolfs, Jan Bogaerts, Peishuo Li, Zhisheng Li, Yongjia Li, Ybe Creten, Koen Ruythooren, Pascale Francis, Raf Lafaille, Pieter De Wit, Gerd Beeckman, Jan Martin Kopfer, “A 47 Mpixel 36.4 x 27.6 mm2 30 fps Global Shutter Image Sensor “, proc. 2017 International Image Sensor Workshop, June 2017, Hiroshima, Japan
- Jan Bogaerts, Raf Lafaille, Marc Borremans, Jia Guo, Bart Ceulemans, Guy Meynants, Navid Sarhangnejad, Gavril Arsinte, Victor Statescu, Sonja van der Groen, “105 x 65 mm2 391 Mpixel CMOS Image Sensor with >78 dB Dynamic Range for
Airborne Mapping Applications”, Proc ISSCC 2016, 2 feb 2016, pp. 114-116
- G. Meynants, X. Wu, S. Vanhoogenbemt, T. De Ridder, P. De Wit, K. Ruythooren, K. Van Esbroeck, “700 frames/s 2 MPixel global shutter image sensor with 2 Me- full well charge and 12 μm pixel pitch“, proc. International Image Sensor workshop June 2015, Vaals, The Netherlands
- E. Hoenk , J. Hennessy , A. D. Jewell , A. G. Carver , T. J. Jones , S. Nikzad, M. McClish ,S. Tsur , G. Meynants, J. Sgro, “Superlattice-doped detectors for UV through gamma-ray imaging and spectroscopy”, Proc. International Image Sensor Workshop, June 2015, Vaals, The Netherlands
- G. Meynants, G. Beeckman, K. Van Wichelen, T. De Ridder, M. Koch, G.Schippers, M. Bonnifait, W. Diels, J. Bogaerts, , “Backside illuminated 84 dB global shutter image sensor“, proc International image sensor workshop June 2015, Vaals, The
- J.-P. Halain, A. Debaize, JM. Gillis, L. Jacques, T. De Ridder, L. Hermans, M. Koch, G. Meynants, G. Schippers, “The dual-gain 10 μm back-thinned 3k x 3k CMOS-APS detector of the Solar Orbiter Extreme UV Imager”, Proc. of SPIE Vol. 9144 91443I-1, Space Telescopes and Instrumentation 2014: Ultraviolet to Gamma Ray, edited by Tadayuki Takahashi, Jan-Willem A. den Herder, Mark Bautz, Proc. of SPIE Vol. 9144, 91443I · © 2014 SPIE, CCC code: 0277-786X/14/$18 · doi: 10.1117/12.2055322
- G. Meynants, J. Bogaerts, B. Wolfs, B. Ceulemans, T. De Ridder, A. Gvozdenovic, E. Gillisjans, X. Salmon, G. Van de Velde, “24 MPixel 36 x 24 mm2 14 bit image sensor in 110/90 nm CMOS technology”, proc. 2013 International Image Sensor Workshop, Snowbird, June 2013
- G. Meynants, W. Diels, J. Bogaerts, W. Ogiers, “Emission Microscopy analysis of hot cluster defects of imagers processed on SOI”, proc. 2013 International Image Sensor Workshop, Snowbird, June 2013
- Ali BenMoussa, Boris Giordanengo, Samuel Gissot, Guy Meynants, Xinyang Wang, Bram Wolfs, Jan Bogaerts, Udo Schühle, Guy Berger, Alexander Gottwald, Christian Laubis, Udo Kroth, and Frank Scholze, “Characterization of Backside-Illuminated CMOS APS Prototypes for the Extreme Ultraviolet Imager On-Board Solar Orbiter“,Ieee Transactions on Electron Devices, VOL. 60, NO. 5, MAY 2013, p. 1701 – 1708
- B. Wolfs, J. Bogaerts, G. Meynants, “3.5 μm global shutter pixel with transistor sharing and correlated double sampling”, proc. 2013 International Image Sensor Workshop, Snowbird, June 2013
- G. Meynants, “Global shutter pixels with correlated double sampling for CMOS image sensors”, Advanced Optical Technologies. Volume 2, Issue 2, Pages 177–187, March 201312.
- A. BenMoussa, S. Gissot, B. Giordanengo, G. Meynants, X. Wang, B. Wolfs, J. Bogaerts, U. Schühle, G. Berger, A. Gottwald, C. Laubis, U. Kroth, F. Scholze, A. Soltani, and T. Saito , “Irradiation Damage Tests on Backside-Illuminated CMOS APS Prototypes for the Extreme Ultraviolet Imager On-Board Solar Orbiter ”,IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, Vol. 60, No. 5, October 2013, pp 3907 – 3914
- G. Meynants, J. Bogaerts, K. Van Wichelen, E. Gilisans, “Recent radiation testing on 180 nm and 110 nm CMOS Image sensor processes”, CNES Workshop on Radiation Effects on Optoelectronic Detectors, Toulouse, 28-29 November 2012
- A. BenMoussa, B. Giordanengo, S. Gissot, G. Meynants, A. Gottwald and U. Schühle, “EUV calibration and irradiation tests of CMOS APS prototypes for EUI, the Extreme Ultraviolet Imager on-board Solar Orbiter ”, UV News, Thematic Network for Ultraviolet Measurments, Issue 9, January 2012
- Pieter Willems, Guy Meynants, Guido Vanhorebeek, Ma Cheng, “High speed VGA resolution CMOS image sensor with global shutter”, proc. SPIE vol. 8298, january 2012
- J. Piqueras, K. Heerlein, S. Werner, R. Enge, U. Schühle, J. Woch, T. De Ridder, G. Meynants, B. Wolfs, G. Lepage and W. Diels, “CMOS sensor and camera for the PHI instrument on board Solar Orbiter: evaluation of the radiation tolerance”, proc. SPIE vol. 8453, “Astronomical telescopes and instrumentation”July 2012
- G. Meynants, Jan Bogaerts, Xinyang Wang, Guido Vanhorebeek, “Backside Illuminated Global Shutter CMOS image sensors”, proc. 2011 International image sensor workshop , 8-11 June 2011
- Xinyang Wang, Jan Bogaerts, Werner Ogiers, Gerd Beeckman, Guy Meynants, “Design and characterization of radiation tolerant CMOS image sensor for space applications”, International symposium on photoelectronic detection and imaging
2011, Bejing, China (ISPDI).
- Xinyang Wamg, Bram Wolfs, Guy Meynants, Jan Bogaerts, “An 89dB Dynamic Range CMOS Image Sensor with Dual Transfer Gate Pixel”, proc. 2011 International image sensor workshop , 8-11 June 2011
- Jan Bogaerts, Aleksandar Gvozdenovic, Koen Ruythooren, Kevin Van Esbroeck, Bart Ceulemans, Werner Ogiers, Gavril Arsinte, Xinyang Wang, Guy Meynants, “High Speed 36 Gbps 12Mpixel global pipelined shutter CMOS image sensor with CDS”, proc. 2011 International image sensor workshop , 8-11 June 2011
- Xinyang Wang, Jan Bogaerts, Guido Vanhorebeek, Koen Ruythoren, Bart Ceulemans, Gérald Lepage, Pieter Willems, Guy Meynants, “A 2.2M CMOS Image Sensor for High Speed Machine Vision Applications”, proc. SPIE vol. , 7536, january
- G. Lepage, J. Bogaerts, G. Meynants, “Time-delay-integration architectures in CMOS image sensors”, IEEE trans. El. Dev, vol. 56, no. 11, November 2009, pp. 2524 – 2533
- J. Bogaerts, G. Meynants, G. Lepage, G. Vanhorebeek, B. Ceulemans, K. Ruythooren, “CMOS image sensor with two-shared pixel and staggered readout architecture”, proc. International Image Sensor Workshop 2009, Bergen, June 26th,
- G. Meynants, G. Lepage, J. Bogaerts, G. Vanhorebeek, X. Wang, “Limitations to the frame rate of high speed image sensors”, proc. International Image Sensor Workshop 2009, Bergen, June 26th, 200925.
- G. Meynants, J. Bogaerts, “Pixel binning in the charge domain in CMOS image sensors”, EOS Frontiers in Electronic Imaging conference, Munich, June 15th, 2009
- G. Meynants, “Meeting New Demands of Image Capture”, Advanced Imaging, October 2008
- G. Meynants, B. Dupont, N. Witvrouwen, B. Wolfs, G. Schippers,K. Maher, B. Dierickx, B. Lee, D. Arnzen and S. Lee , “A 9 Megapixel APS-size CMOS Image Sensor for Digital Still Photography”, proc. IEEE workshop on Charge-Coupled
Devices and Advanced Image sensors, Karuizawa (Japan), June 9-11, 2005
- A. Martensson*, B. Dierickx and G. Meynants : “On the Effective Optical Fill Factor of Fine Pitch Metals”, IEEE CCD & AIS workshop on Charge-Coupled Devices and Advanced Image Sensors, Karuizawa, 9-11 June 2005 (Cypress / FillFactory, Belgium, *Lund Institute of Technology, Lund University, Sweden)
- M. Innocent, G. Meynants, “Differential image sensor with high common mode rejection”, proc. ESSCIRC 2005, p. 483
- G. Meynants, D. Scheffer, B. Dierickx, A. Alaerts, “A 14 MPixel 36 x 24 mm2 Image Sensor”, Electronic Imaging, San Jose, 21 Jan 2004 ; SPIE Proceedings vol. 5301, p168 (2004)
- G. Meynants et al., “A 35 mm 13.89 Million Pixel CMOS Active Pixel Image Sensor”, Applied Machine Vision Conference, Stuttgart, 21-22 October 2003
- G. Meynants, “Latest status of CMOS images sensors for digital cameras”, 61th Electronic Journal Technical Symposium, Tokyo, Japan, 17 September 2003
- G. Meynants, B. Dierickx, A. Alaerts, D. Uwaerts, S.Cos, D. Scheffer, S. Noble, “A 35mm 13.89 Million Pixel CMOS Active Pixel Image Sensor”, IEEE Workshop on CCD & AIS, Elmau, 15-17 May 2003
- G. Meynants, B. Dierickx, A. Alaerts, D. Uwaerts, D. Scheffer, S.Noble, “A 35mm 13.89 Million Pixel CMOS Active Pixel Image Sensor”, PICS 2003, Rochester, 15 May 2003
- H.Witters, T. Walschap, G. Vanstraelen, G. Chapinal, G. Meynants, B. Dierickx, “1024 x 1280 Pixel Dual Shutter APS for Industrial Vision”, SPIE Vol.5017, SPIE Electronic Imaging, Santa Clara, 23 January 2003
- J. Bogaerts, B. Dierickx, G. Meynants, D. Uwaerts, “Total Dose and Displacement Damage Effects in a Radiation-Hardened CMOS APS”, IEEE Trans. on Electron Devices, vol.50, January 2003
- G.Meynants, B.Dierickx, D.Uwaerts, J.Bogaerts, “Fixed pattern noise suppression by a differential readout chain for a radiation-tolerant image sensor”, 2001 IEEE Workshop on CCDs and AISs.
- D. Scheffer, G. Meynants, B. Dierickx, T. Fujii, “A 6.6 Mpixel CMOS image sensor for electrostatic PCB inspection”, 2001 IEEE Workshop on CCDs and AISs.
- G. Meynants, “Smart Image Sensors in CMOS technology”, Journal A, Vol. 40, No. 1, March 1999, pp. 35-39.
- G. Meynants, B. Dierickx, A. Alaerts, “The ideal color filter spectra”, IEEE Workshop on CCD&AIS, Nagano Japan, 10-12 June 1999.
- S. Kavadias, B. Dierickx, G. Meynants, “A self-calibrating logarithmic image sensor”, IEEE Workshop on CCD&AIS, Nagano Japan, 10-12 June 1999.
- G. Meynants, “A single-chip color camera in CMOS technology”, Ph.D. thesis, december 1998
- G. Meynants, B. Dierickx, D. Scheffer and J. Vlummens : “A wide dynamic range CMOS stereo camera” , Proc. Advanced Microsystems for Automotive Applications 98, Berlin, Germany, 26-27 march 1998, p. 173-182
- G. Meynants, B. Dierickx, and D. Scheffer, “CMOS active pixel image sensor with CCD performance”, AFPAEC Europto/SPIE, Zurich, 18-21 may 1998; proc. SPIE, vol. 3410, pp. 68-76, 1998.
- G. Meynants, B. Dierickx, “A circuit for the correction of pixel defects in image sensors”, Proc. ESSCIRC, Den Haag, 22-24 september 1998; Proc. ESSCIRC’98, pp. 312-315, 1998
- G. Sandini, A. Alaerts, B. Dierickx, F. Ferrari, L. Hermans, A. Mannucci, B. Parmentier, P. Questa, G. Meynants, and D. Scheffer, “The project SVAVISCA: a space-variant color CMOS sensor”, AFPAEC Europto/SPIE, Zurich, 18-21 may 1998.
- B. Dierickx, G. Meynants, “Missing pixels correction algorithm for image sensors”, AFPAEC Europto/SPIE, Zurich, 18-21 may 1998; proc. SPIE vol. 3410, pp. 200-203, 1998.
- G. Meynants & al., “Excess carrier lifetime and Surface Recombination Velocity in Dielectrically isolated Si-tubs”, Fourth International Symposium on Semiconductor Wafer Bonding : Science, Technology and Applications, 192nd ECS Meeting, Paris, 2 september 1997
- D. Scheffer, B. Dierickx, G. Meynants, “Random addressable 2048×2048 active pixel sensor”, submitted to IEEE Trans. el. dev., special issue on image sensors, vol.44, p. 1716, oct. 1997.
- W.Ogiers, G.Meynants et al., “An analogue-domain FPN compensation circuit for random access CMOS imagers”, European Symposium on Lasers and Optics in Manufacturing, Munich, 16-20 June 1997.
- B. Dierickx, G. Meynants, D. Scheffer, “Near 100% fill factor CMOS active pixels”, IEEE CCD & AIS workshop, Brugge, Belgium, 5-7 june (1997); Proceedings p. P1
- B. Dierickx, G. Meynants, D. Scheffer, “Offset-free offset calibration for APS”, IEEE CCD & AIS workshop, Brugge, Belgium, 5-7 june (1997); Proceedings p. R13
- A. Krymsky, G. Meynants, “Double-logarithmic double-differentation time-to-crash detector: a concept”, proc. SPIE, vol. 2745, pp. 159-168, june 1996, presented at Aerosense 96, Orlando.
- A. Krymsky, G. Meynants, “Sensor for computing velocities of multiple objects moving along a line”, proc. SPIE, vol. 2745, pp. 169-180, june 1996, presented at Aerosense 96, Orlando.
- G. Meynants, B. Dierickx, D. Scheffer, A. Krymsky, “Sensor for optical flow measurement based on differencing in space and time”, SPIE, San Jose, 31 jan in: SPIE proceedings vol 2645, p. 108.
- N. Ricquier, B. Dierickx, “Active Pixel CMOS image sensor with on-chip non- uniformity correction”, IEEE Workshop on CCD and advanced image sensors, California, April 20-22 1995 (presented by Guy Meynants)
- Van Haute S., Malfait A., Meynants G., Reekmans R., Belmans R.: ” Influence of switching frequency and squirrel cage design on audible noise and losses in variable speed induction motor drives with transistor and IGBT inverters,” 6th European Conference on Power electronics and applications, Sevilla, Spain, September 19-21, 1995; pp. 3.137-3.142.
- P. De Moor, K. De Munck, L. Haspeslagh, S. Guerrieri, J. Van Olmen, G. Meynants, G. Beeckman, K. Vanwichelen, K. Van Esbroeck, A. Ghiglione, T. Gilbert, S. Demiguel, “EuroCMOSHF: Demonstration of a Fully European Supply Chain for
Space Image Sensors, International Conference on Space Optics, 18-21 October 2016, Biarritz, France
- S. B. Mahato, J. de Ridder, G. Meynants, G. Raskin and H. van Winckel, “Measuring Intra-Pixel Sensitivity Variations of a CMOS Image Sensor,” in IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 18, no. 7, pp. 2722-2728, April1, 1 2018, doi: 10.1109/JSEN.2018.2798698
- G. Meynants, “Low noise global shutter pixels and readout circuits for CMOS image sensors”, TWEPP 2018 Topical Workshop on Electronics for Particle Physics, Antwerp, 17-21 sept 2018
- G. Meynants, “High resolution global shutter image sensors for machine vision and 8K video”, SEMI Imaging and Sensors Summit, Grenoble, 20-22 sept. 2017
- G. Meynants, J. Bogaerts, “High Resolution and Large Format CIS for professional Applications”, OSA Imaging and Applied Optics Congress, Heidelberg, 26 july 2016
- G. Meynants, J. Bogaerts, “High Resolution and Large Format CIS for High-End Applications”, Image Sensors Europe, London, 16-17 March 2016
- G. Meynants, W. Ogiers, G. Beeckman, K. Ruythooren, X. Wang, J. Bogaerts, “Digital Sun-sensor on-a-chip for space navigation”, IntertechPira Image Sensors Europe, London, 23 & 24 March 2011
- G. Meynants, “High speed CMOS image sensor architectures”, ISSCC forum on high speed image sensor technologies, San Francisco, February 11 , 2010
- G. Meynants, “Recent developments in high frame rate image sensors”, IntertechPira Image Sensors Europe, London, March 25 , 2009
- G. Meynants, “Improvements in CMOS image sensors with Global Shutter”, The Vision Show, Boston, June 11 , 2008
- G. Meynants, “Increasing Dynamic Range in CMOS image sensors”, IntertechPira Image Sensors Europe, London, March 19 , 2008
Co-inventor on 30 unique patents and patent applications